Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Heavy Questions (A Brief Post)

We'll get back to our disquisition on the parlous state of education tomorrow (we hope). For now, though, another of life's heavy mysteries:

Why is it that you never hear of people suffering from delusions of inadequacy?

3 comments:

  1. Because they think no one will care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humorous answer: That's not true! I don't think I'm nearly as good as I really am!
    Non-humorous answer that you'll probably get a lot of: Do the words "Inferiority Complex" ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why bother? Nobody wants to hear about my problems.

    (I guess that's really just a variation on what other people already wrote. I know, I know, I suck. Don't tell anyone.)

    ReplyDelete