Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Monday, May 28, 2012

Indignation!

So, let me get this straight: Last Saturday was Armed Forces Day (the culmination of Armed Forces Week!); today is Memorial Day; then, in November we have Veterans' Day.  Plus, we're supposed to "think of the troops" on days like Thanksgiving and the 4th of July and. . .and.. . .and. . .I don't know, Arbor Day.

I just have one question: Who do these guys think they are?!?

They get three official holidays and a whole week.  And what do I get?  NOTHING!  When, I ask you, when is National Solipsist Day?!?  Because if these guys get a whole set of days for--what, exactly?  Serving their country?  Risking their lives?--then I should certainly get a day--a month!--for the services that I provide.  I mean, seriously, I--

WOS: OK, I'm going to have to cut you off now.

SOL: But I wasn't fini--

WOS: Yes, you were.  Hand over the laptop.

SOL:  But--

WOS: Now!

SOL: Too soon?

WOS: Shut up.  Happy Memorial Day, everyone.  Thanks to all those who serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment