Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Multitudes

OK, look, I know I just did this whole spiel the other day about writer's block and whether it's better to write something even when one has nothing to say or just to skip a day at the risk of losing what few followers I have.  So I feel kind of bad about taking this time to tell you that I am not writing a "real" post this evening.  Do I contradict myself?  Then I contradict myself!  I am large!  I contain multitudes!  And a fair amount of undigested pie!  But that's another story.

At any rate, I'm not posting NOT because I have nothing to say, but rather because I have no time in which to say it.  Believe me, I have LOTS to say about. . . .well, you'll just have to wait and see.  Suffice to say, though, that a certain Cate Blanchett is going to have a LOT of explaining to do!

'Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment