Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just Another Day at Solipsist Central

SOLIPSIST: I've been working on a new catch-phrase.

WOS: Oh. . . kay. . . ?

SOL: Ahem. . . (Broad, farcical Italian accent) 'Don' a-blame me! I'm-a just the weeendow washer!'

WOS: What. . . Why. . .?

SOL: Pretty good, huh?

WOS: No.

SOL: But it works with any situation!

WOS: What the hell is wrong with you?

SOL: Don' a blame me! I'm-a just the weeendow washer! . . . See?

WOS: You're an idiot.

SOL: I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment