Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Thursday, May 2, 2013

Apologies

I'm sorry about all the brief posts lately.  I'm sure some of you are thinking that your old pal the Solipsist is just phoning it in these days.  You'd be right.  I mean, I'm not literally phoning it in.  That would be silly: My typing fingers just will not respond to the telephone, no matter how many times I try calling them.  But I have been quite lazy.  I think I'm still adjusting to the move to new headquarters.  I almost feel jet-lagged, despite the fact that I moved all of fifteen miles away from the previous Solipsist Central.  I'm still adjusting to the commuting life, for example.  It's taken me two weeks to internalize the fact that the traffic report on the radio is no longer just an annoying obstacle standing in the way of the next Mumford and Sons song (and, seriously, folks: There ARE other bands out there, y'know?)--the traffic report is now something that has actual bearing on my life.

I've got about four weeks left in the semester.  I'm figuring that, if nothing else, the end of May should see at least a slight uptick in energy.  And in the meantime, I've no doubt that the Republican Party will engage in something unbelievably offensive soon enough.  That should be good for an energetic column or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment