Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just Another Day at Solipsist Central (Workplace Edition)

"What are you doing?"

"I'm tying my shoe.  What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like you just untied your shoe."

"Well. . . yeah."

"Why?"

"Oh.  Well, see the other shoe was untied.  And after I tied that shoe, this shoe felt. . . funny."

"'Funny'?'"

"Yeah. . .  So I needed to untie and retie this shoe so that I wouldn't be . . . unbalanced."

"Oh, I don't think you've solved the problem of being unbalanced."

No comments:

Post a Comment