Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Tuesday, December 31, 2013

And So This Is New Years. . .

As 2013 draws to a close, I find myself in a melancholy mood.  There have been some big changes in my life of late--maybe I'll tell you all about them one day soon.  I can't say the year has turned out badly, but I can say that, one year ago, I wouldn't have expected to be where I am now.  And I can scarce imagine where I'll be one year from now.

I started this blog about five years ago, as a sort of new year's resolution, in fact.  And somehow, over the years, I have acquired 39 followers--which is about 38 more than I ever expected to have.  And to all those who have read anything I've written, I'd just like to say thanks.  Whether you've ever left a comment or not, the thought of people out there--wherever "out there" is--actually caring to take a couple of minutes a day to read my random ramblings has actually kept me doing this.  So you have no one but yourselves to blame!  But you can also congratulate yourselves on helping to facilitate that rarest of feats: the KEPT New Year's Resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment