Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Monday, January 11, 2016

In Which the Stars Look Very Different Today

Nearly 30 years ago, I was over at a friend's place, and she had "Ziggy Stardust" playing on the stereo.  I was kind of humming/singing along, and I sang what I always understood to be the lyrics: "Making love with his eagle. . ."  My friend collapsed in a fit of laughter that for all I know is still going on today.  At some point she managed to gasp out, "EGO!  EGO!"  Like that makes so much more sense.  And frankly, considering the source, I maintain that my interpretation was far from unreasonable.  RIP, Starman.

No comments:

Post a Comment