Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, June 4, 2021

Save a Cat, Hug a Donut

 Happy National Hug Your Donut Day! It’s also National Cat Day!

...Now that I read that, I think I might have those sorta backward...

Wish I’d realized that before I got myself all covered in sprinkles... and took a bite out of my cat.

I notice that there’s no National Hug Your Dog Day. I suppose that’s because one doesn’t really need an excuse to hug a dog. And hugging even the most amenable cat can sometimes be an unpleasant experience, full of claws and teeth and tears....


No comments:

Post a Comment