Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Day at Solipsist Central

WOS: How'd everything go?

SOLIPSIST: Oh, fine.

WOS: You got the oil changed?

SOL: Yeah, it was kind of expensive.  You needed transmission fluid, too.

WOS: Oh, OK.

SOL: And I also had them replace the air filter.

WOS: OK, thanks.

SOL: There was something else, too. . .  I can't remember what he said.  It was something they couldn't do there, though.. . .

WOS: Oh.  Was it something important?

SOL: Um. . . I don't think so. . . I wish I could remember. . .

WOS: Brake fluid?

SOL: Maaaay-be. . . . I don't think that was it.

WOS: 'Cause that's important.

SOL: Yeah. .  .It wasn't coolant!  He told me that the coolant was fine.

WOS: OK, but what WAS it?

SOL: I don't remember!  But the guy didn't sound overly concerned, like it wasn't urgent. . .

(Two hours or so later)

SOL: STEERING FLUID!

WOS (starting awake): Wuzza?

SOL: That's what you're low on.  Steering fluid.

WOS: Well, that's important!

SOL: Well, yeah, but not important important.

WOS: It is!

SOL: Only if you steer!

WOS: And you don't steer, I suppose.

SOL: I go straight on!  Turning just means you're going out of your way.

WOS (mumbling): Wish you would go out of my way.  . .

SOL: Hm?

WOS: Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment