Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bummer

As a New Yorker living in the San Francisco Bay Area, I seldom get to see my favorite baseball team play.  I'm OK with that though.  It's just one of many crosses I must bear for being a Mets fan.  And far from the heaviest cross, I might add.  It falls below the indignity of actually following the Mets' travails and that of having to tolerate the inevitable response, "You're a Mets fan?" when I inform others of my predilections.  Still, I do like to watch my team on those rare occasions when they show up on local TV, most reliably when they are playing my "local" team, the so-called San Francisco Giants (or more rarely the Oakland A's).  So I was looking forward this morning to settling down with the Sunday paper, a cup of coffee, and game 3 of the Giants series against the Mets.

And the game was rained out!!!

I feel I'm entitled to some kind of refund, but I don't know where to request one.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the phrase is: "So, YOU"RE the Mets fan!"

    ReplyDelete