Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, May 11, 2012

Youthful Indiscretions

As President Obama strides two steps forward in the history of civil rights with his endorsement of gay marriage, Mitt Romney takes us one step back.  It has recently come to light that, as a senior at Muffington Central Prep School (or something), Romney may have engaged in a bit of playful gay-bashing.  He and some of his good buds ganged up on a schoolmate, John Lauber, who had the temerity to return from Spring Break with his hair dyed blond.

Now, I know what you're thinking: Little freak had it coming.  I know!  But, you know how the lamestream media is: Give them a story about a future presidential candidate bullying a gay teenager, and they're all over it!

In Romney's defense, he claims he was not bullying Lauber because Lauber was gay; indeed, Romney says--and personally I believe--that he wasn't even aware that Lauber was gay.  So, there, it's cool: Romney's not a homophobe; he's just a jerk.

Honestly, I don't think anyone should worry too much about things that presidential candidates might have done in high school, which in Romney's case was almost fifty years ago. Hell, when I was in tenth grade, I killed and ate a local electrician.  Nobody's going to hold that against me now, right?

What?

Oh.

Well, just forget I said anything.

1 comment:

  1. Obama's background is so messed up that he's had it erased from the internet. I look at him and "get-the-willies" bells go off in my gut, like I'm a dog who can smell fraudulent people....We're all a bunch of Yahoos. Who's to say who's worse? If you ate an electrician in high school, but could fix the economy today, I'd vote for you as President. I'd say, "Get out there, you rainmaker, you. Make it rain Ben Franklins."

    ReplyDelete