Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Last "Solipsist"?

I suppose I should use today's post to settle accounts, what with it being the LAST "Solipsist" ever and all.  I don't really have anyone to settle accounts WITH, though--except maybe Canadians.  I don't really think this whole Mayan Apocalypse is going to happen; from what I can tell, the end of the Mayan calendar means the end of the world in the same way that the end of the calendar hanging next to your refrigerator means the end of the world.  Still, if there's any bright spot to the potential end of everything, it's that if I go, then those maple-sucking beaver-lovers go down with me!

Hm.  I guess I DO have some accounts to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment