Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pop Quiz

I just took this science quiz designed by the Pew Research Center and the Smithsonian Institution.  The purpose is to gauge the scientific literacy of the general population   All in all, it's a pretty easy quiz, featuring questions like, "What is nanotechnology?" and "What is 'fracking'?"  I was cruising along, I think, until I got to this question, "Are you male or female?"  I guess I got flustered.  And, while I'm flattered that the Pew Research Center selected me as a topic for a question on their quiz, I don't see how the general population is expected to just, y'know, know whether some random blogger is male or female.  No wonder the country's scientific literacy is deemed so low.

No comments:

Post a Comment