Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Failure of Admissions

I swear this has never happened to me before!  I mean, I know it happens. . .  It's a fairly common problem and not anything I should feel particularly embarrassed about. . . . It happens to guys all the time. . .  Still, until it happens to you personally, you just feel like you're invulnerable and then. . . .

What?  Oh, this class that I was supposed to teach got cancelled due to low enrollment.  Why, what did you think I was talking about?

PERVERTS!!!!

And, no, that has never happened to me, thank you very much.

(WOS: [sigh])

But the whole class-cancellation thing is humbling.  Probably the first step on my inevitable downward slide to professorial irrelevancy.    No more "Cool Professor S."  Soon I'll just be "Old Prof. Solipsist."  ("Don't take him! He makes you read paper books!")  I feel this overwhelming urge to go sew elbow patches onto something.  C'mere, cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment