Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Monday, October 28, 2013

I Need a New Hobby

My fantasy fantasy football team sucks this year.  I don't know what Pigskinablanket13 is thinking half the time: He has, like, NO offensive linemen, and he keeps stocking up on punters!  And don't even get me started on Backandfourthdown!  Hey, Backy, trade Josh Freeman, already!  If the Bucs can do it, so can you!  I know, I know: It's my own fault.  I hang on to fantasy footballers way too long.  I hear everyone telling me that GridironGreta is past her prime, but I just have a feeling that she's got one or two good weekends left in her.  However, if anyone out there is interested, I will at this point trade SidelineusAndLucy for, like, a stick of gum.  What kind of a stupid name is that, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment