Having turned everyone into a giraffe, Facebook has now gotten personal. The latest meme calls on people to "Like" a friend's status, after which the friend will give the "Liker" a number. The Liker then must post a status in which he or she reveals "X-number of Things that no one knows about" him/her, the amount corresponding to whatever number was given previously. How one is supposed to know with certainty whether these things are truly "unknown" is unclear to me, but whatever, I think this particular meme may have run its course, but, in the spirit of full-disclosure and laziness, I hereby present five things nobody knows about the Solipsist:
1. I have a deathly fear of snowy egrets.
2. For a six-month period back in the early 1990's, I ate nothing but waffles.
3. I am the last living speaker of a little-known (obviously) Finno-Ugric dialect. I would say something in this language, but since nobody else would understand it anyway, I'm not going to waste precious typing time.
4. I have three nostrils, only two of which are in my nose, though.
5. I have never petted a water buffalo.