Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, November 22, 2013

Five Things

Having turned everyone into a giraffe, Facebook has now gotten personal.  The latest meme calls on people to "Like" a friend's status, after which the friend will give the "Liker" a number.  The Liker then must post a status in which he or she reveals "X-number of Things that no one knows about" him/her, the amount corresponding to whatever number was given previously.  How one is supposed to know with certainty whether these things are truly "unknown" is unclear to me, but whatever,  I think this particular meme may have run its course, but, in the spirit of full-disclosure and laziness, I hereby present five things nobody knows about the Solipsist:

1. I have a deathly fear of snowy egrets.

2. For a six-month period back in the early 1990's, I ate nothing but waffles.

3. I am the last living speaker of a little-known (obviously) Finno-Ugric dialect.  I would say something in this language, but since nobody else would understand it anyway, I'm not going to waste precious typing time.

4. I have three nostrils, only two of which are in my nose, though.

5. I have never petted a water buffalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment