Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Picture Perfect

I came across an ad for app called Phototune the other day.  As far as I can tell, it's a sort of PhotoShop rival that allows you to tweak your pictures and make yourself and others all kinds of gorgeous--or at least sharpen contrasts and eliminate unwanted shadows.  In theory, I guess PhotoTune does for pictures what AutoTune does for singers (hopefully without quite so much of a Bieber effect):


I
Anyway, while I was skeptical at first, I have to say that the software seems to work better than expected, as can be seen from these before and after pictures of Yours Truly.  First, the original:

 
 
And now, the PhotoTuned:

 
 
Not bad, I guess.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment