Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's (Higher) Resolution

The results are in. As you can see, the "Change the Formats" had it.

This layout is called "Jellyfish." We like the brightness of it--reminds us somewhat of the format favored by Mental Floss magazine, one of our favorite periodicals. We also like that the blog "surface" now stretches from side to side--expansive thoughts like ours deserve an exapansive screen space don't you think?

Most importantly, we hope this will satisfy our more crotchety followers who complained of incipient eyestrain brought on by our previous font size.

We will leave further comment to any design mavens among you, who should feel free to deconstruct any subsonscious meanings or ferret out sociocultural significance to our new layout.

Have a self-involved new year, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Frankly, it feels a bit like hollering. But, hey, waddoo I know? No, seriously, what do I know? I've forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it. The larger font almost feels like you are yelling at us. The layout also seems like there is too much going on. I think this should be a work in progress. I don't think this format can stay. But, it's your blog, I only read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am satisfied. No more eye strain. Today I became an official public follower of The Solipsist. (:o) P.S. I like the quote of the day. I used to say "Don't trust anyone over 30". Now I say "Don't trust anyone under 30".

    ReplyDelete
  4. A solipsist would not bother creating a site when there is no internet on which to construct it and no keyboard on which to type non-existent letters into meaningless words that will not exist. You, sir or madam, are a pretender to the throne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Solipsist,

    Happy New Year!

    You finally changed your blogs design.That's great. I think it's easer to read your words than used to be because it's brighter. And it's easy to find where the comment links are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the brightness but it feels like I have to use my peripheral vision to read it. . .

    ReplyDelete