Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, January 13, 2012

Regrets, I've Had a Few

When I was a child, I didn't care for baked potatoes.  French fries or nothing!  When I think back, now, on all the baked-potato-ey goodness I missed out on--all those gallons of sour cream and bacon bits and butter--I feel a great sense of loss.  Those are potatoes I will never get back.

1 comment:

  1. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
    I have done some research on your family.
    They were of a "saving" nature.
    They believed in Waste Not, Want Not.
    Go to 1367 Sheridan Ave, in Las Cruces, NM.
    There you will find a StorMor.
    Go to Bin 8808.
    Bring a skeleton key and a fork.
    Happy Memories!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete