Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Sunday, March 4, 2012

More of WOS's Wise Words of Wisdom

WOS: What's wrong?

SOLIPSIST: I'm thirsty!

WOS: So get something to drink.

SOL: I WANT to get something to drink!

WOS: (Sighing) What is it?

SOL: Well, I got this really yummy iced-tea drink at Whole Foods. . .

WOS: OK. . . So.  Why. Don't. You. Drink. It.

SOL: I can't!

WOS: Why not?

SOL: Because it says "Keep refrigerated."

WOS: And?

SOL: Well, how can I keep it refrigerated if I drink it?

WOS: Go away!

SOL: Meanness!

WOS: I say that with love.

SOL: It doesn't sound like love.

WOS: It's tough love.

SOL: "Tough love" is just a fancy word for hate!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! WHY does she keep you around? It MUST be love.

    ReplyDelete