Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Saturday, March 10, 2012

More of WOS's Wise Words of Wisdom

SOLIPSIST: I have to do this online certification thing today.

WOS: Oh yeah?

SOL: Yeah.  The instructions say I should give myself four hours, but I can't imagine it's really going to take that long.

WOS: Probably not.

SOL: I mean, nothing takes me four hours.

WOS: Of course.

SOL: One time, someone told me to go on a four-hour walk, and I was done in two!

WOS: . . .

SOL: . . . .

WOS: I don't even know what you're talking about.

SOL: Oh.

WOS: I don't think you even know what you're talking about.

SOL: No, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment