Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Thursday, March 1, 2012

Why Is Starbucks Never Satisfied?

"OK, so you have one cinammon dolce latte, one triple caramel macchiato, one peppermint latte, two pieces of very-berry coffee cake, and a blueberry muffin.  Is that all?"

"'Is that all'?  'Is that all'?!?  Isn't that enough?!?  I just ordered, like, half a dozen things!  I'm spending half my paycheck on overpriced coffee and pastries!  What the hell else do you want from me?!?  What, do I have to buy the CD of Indigo Girls cover songs featuring T-Bone Burnett and Michelle Ngedocello and-and-and-and a-a-a travel mug before you people leave me alone?!?  Why don't you just slit my wrists and take my blood?!?"

"Um. .  .So, that's all?"

"Yeah, that's all, thanks."

1 comment: