Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why Has No One Thought of This?

This morning I watched Mark, our resident computer genius, dusting a keyboard.  Did he envision this as one of his responsibilities when he was in . . .let's say, computer college.  Then it struck me: All mid- and large-size institutions--say, those with more than 50 employees--need a "Beneath My Pay-Grade" Guy--a guy to walk around and handle all those menial tasks that aren't really anybody's responsibility, but that nevetheless need to be done.  Dusting keyboards, changing lightbulbs, cleaning my office.

What the heck, let's have an "Above My Pay-Grade" position, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment