Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Deep, Profound Musical Criticism

While exercising today, I was surprised when my music shuffled to "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles.  I noticed that during the third verse, while the lead vocals are going, "It's a thousand pages / Give or take a few / I'll be writing more in a week or two.. . ," the background harmonizers seem to be singing "Frere Jacques."  I had never noticed that before.  Now, I cannot unnotice it, and somebody has some 'splainin' to do, I'm looking at YOU, Ringo Starr.

No comments:

Post a Comment