Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Military Musings

When I read news reports about the Afghanistan war, I constantly see references to "the fighting season."  Often, these references are to the impending end of the fighting season.  No mention of the fighting playoffs or the World Series of fighting, but that's neither here nor there.  I'm just wondering about all the implications for military strategy: I mean, I'm no Colin Powell--or even Colin Farrell--or even Will Farrell--where was I?  Oh, yeah: I'm no brilliant military strategist, but, if our enemies at some point just say, "OK, we're done fighting for the year, see you in springtime," wouldn't that be a good time to attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment