Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Friday, September 20, 2013

Deep, Incisive Musical Criticism: A Brief Post

Don't get me wrong, I love the Beatles as much as the next guy.  Unless the next guy is my dermatologist--that man has NO taste.  Still, they did write some truly moronic lyrics: "Number nine--Number Nine--Number Nine"? "The movement you need is on your shoulder"?  "All you need is love"?!?  But I've decided that the absolute worst lyric Messrs. McCartney and Lennon ever came up with has got to be, "Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" ("She's Leaving Home").  Does that make any sense to anyone?  About the ONLY thing that money can consistently buy IS "fun."  Well, fun and sandwiches.  Which are also fun, so I stand by my original comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment