Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you read, tell your friends! If you don't like what you read, tell your enemies! Either way, please post a comment, even if it's just to tell us how much we suck! (We're really needy!) You can even follow us @JasonBerner! Or don't! See if we care!







Monday, September 2, 2013

Laborious Day

I've been recruited--perhaps "dragooned" is a better word--to edit a massive report for my college.  I suppose I should feel honored: This must mean that the administration has a certain faith in my writerly skills.  At the same time, though, it could just mean I was the most easily cajoled.  Anyway, I spent most of today tapping through the first draft--some 220 pages--trying to massage the prose of various authors into a coherent "voice."  Not fun.  Even less fun is the fact that the report is written in response to a set of questions--questions which essentially necessitate the same responses over and over and over again.  For over 200 pages!

So you get the idea of what my Labor Day day off was like.  I'm off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment