"Dear The Solipsist," the letter began (such formality! Most people just call me "Solipsist"), "We would like to promote Camtica 4.3.49578 on your blog." In exchange for such promotional consideration, they offered to GIVE me a full copy of the product!
Sign me up!
What's the product? I have no idea. Well, here:
Camtica enables you to create professional screen recordings, presentations, tutorials and more. You can record any desktop activity with voice, webcam and animated mouse clicks. The resulting video can be saved in various formats including AVI and WMV.Sounds good to me. (OK, I still don't exactly understand what the product is, but, hey, FREE!)
Why do you need Camtica?
* To create professional screen recordings, demonstrations, presentations, screencasts, tutorials and more
* To generate effective videos that help you train, teach, sell and more
* To create demonstration videos for any software program
* To show customers how to use your product
* To create on-demand interactive training, tutorials for school or college class
* To create a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions
* To share your recordings on YouTube, Screencast.com and other videos sites
* Records entire desktop, selected rectangle region, dynamic region around mouse cursor, webcam
* Records anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen and rectangular regions
* Records desktop screen with audio and webcam together - personalizing your videos by including a webcam movie of yourself over * your desktop at any position
* Records video chats, Skype video calls, games, flash movies played on sites
* Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
* Records video in many video file formats including AVI and WMV
* Supports various video and audio codecs
* Free support and advice
* Free lifetime updates and upgrades
* System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
It’s easy to use as one, two, three.
Folks, this is big news. For three years now, I've faithfully posted to this blog, enlightening you and bringing just a small bit of joy to your empty, empty lives. And finally I have received that greatest reward to which any blogger can aspire: SWAG! I think my New Year's resolution will involve the prominent mention of commercial products in every post.
Some may accuse me of selling out. To them I say, I've been trying to sell out since early 2009!